Mission and Goals
To facilitate nursing research to optimize the health of military members and their beneficiaries.
- Expand the cadre of military nursing researchers.
- Provide infrastructure to stimulate and support nursing research and evidence-based nursing practice.
- Promote research on areas unique to the military and critical to the health of military members and on developing science to enhance military nursing practice.
- Expand the breadth and depth of the nursing research portfolio by encouraging and funding programs of research in TSNRP's focused areas of investigation.
- Foster partnerships for collaborative research.
TSNRP supports quantitative and qualitative studies on operational or deployment health topics in several strategic areas.