Office of Research: Program Forms
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
USU Form 3201
The USU Form 3201 series is used for applying for new and competing intramural program funding.
- 3201: Intramural Grant Application New or Competing Continuation (Word)
- Instructions for Completing Form 3201 (PDF)
- 3201A: Intramural Grant Application Standard Funding, Mid-Year New or Competing Continuation (Word)
- Instructions for Completing Form 3201A (Word)
- 3201B: Intramural Grant Application Exploratory Research Only (Word)
- Instructions for Completing Form 3201B (Word)
- 3201C: Faculty Start-up Application (Negotiated New Hires Only) (Word)
- Instructions for Completing Form 3201C (PDF)
- Guidelines for Preparing Applications for USU Intramural Research Funds (PDF)
- Review Criteria: Merit Review - Peer Review Evaluation Form (PDF)
- MRC Evaluation Procedures: Merit Review - Proposal Evaluation Procedures (PDF)
- MRC Evaluation Instructions: Instructions for Merit Review Evaluation (PDF)
- MRC Evaluation Form: Merit Review - Peer Review Evaluation Form (Word)
- Committee Options: Merit Review - Options for Motions and Recommendations (PDF)
USU Form 3202 must be submitted for all funded and unfunded student research projects. The form must be completed in its entirety and contain all applicable signatures from the Student Researcher, Faculty Advisor, Department Chair(s) and applicable Dean.
USU Form 3211
USU Form 3211 series is used for applying for non-competing intramural program funding.
USU Form 3212
USU Form 3212 is used to rebudget dollars between budget categories on USU-administered grants.
- 3212: Reprogramming Request (Word)