Office of Research: Program Forms
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
USU Form 3208
The USU Form 3208 and applicable appendices must be submitted with all funded and unfunded research projects, applications and protocols. The form must be completed in its entirety and contain all applicable signatures from the Principal Investigator and Department Chair(s). Provide the VPR-assigned project number when returning Appendix 4 and 5 to the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- 3208: Assurance Supplement Form (PDF- Dec 14)
- Appendix 1: Instructions for Completing USU Form 3208 (Word)
- Appendix 2: Roles and Responsibilities of Principal Investigators for Research Projects (Word)
- Appendix 3: Project Description List (Word)
- Appendix 4: BioSafety Committee Information (PDF)
- Appendix 5: Radioactive Safety Committee Information (Word)
USU Form 3204
USU Form 3204 must be submitted for all projects involving human research (including human cells, tissues or fluids, surveys or database use or development).
- 3204: Research Involving Human Subjects (IRB Protocol Application) (IRB)(Word)
- 3204A: Research Involving Human Subjects (Continuing/Annual Review) (Word)
- 3204B: Research Involving Human Tissue/Samples (continuing/annual review) (Word)
USU Form 3206
The USU Form 3206 series is provided by the Department of Laboratory Animal Medicine and should be completed, in its entirety, for all research involving animals taking place on the USU campus.
USU Form 3209
The USU Form 3209 must be submitted with all funded research projects that will use an off-site indirect cost rate.
USU Form 3210
The USU Form 3210 must be submitted for each funded and unfunded research project. Due dates may vary according to sponsor reporting requirements. USU requires at least an annual report for each project.
Radiation Safety Forms
Radiation Safety Forms are provided by EHOS