Contact Information

Office of the University Registrar

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Office of the University Registrar
4301 Jones Bridge Road, A1041
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-4799

Contact our Personnel

Gail S. Hewitt-Clarke, MS- Office
Assistant Vice President for Academic Records/University Registrar

Grade Reports
Request a grade report by visiting the Registrar office

Mrs. Xochilth J. Torres
Registration Specialist/Registrar Assistant
Phone: (301) 295-3448

Mrs. Kenyetta Hayes
Verification Specialist/Registrar Assistant
Phone: (301) 295-3199

Welcome to the University Registrars Office

We hope to facilitate your admission to and graduation from USUHS through our student-centered philosophy. That is, we will provide the highest level of customer service, professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency in responding to your requests. We encourage you to pursue the links below to assist you throughout your USU career and beyond.

Our Mission

The USU University Registrar functions as a service office to provide students, alumni, faculty, administrators, military and other institutions with the necessary support as we maintain each student's academic record with integrity, respect and confidentiality. We emphasize the importance of treating all members of our community with respect and fairness. We comply with all federal, State and University rules and policies with regard to privacy.

Registration of Students - The Registrars Office is the center of the registration process at USUHS--investigating and finalizing details as to when and how registration will proceed; compilation of students' schedules; and assisting students in all aspects of registration.

Transcripts - Students are able to request transcripts online to be mailed to any institution, agency, and individual at no cost. The request must be submitted in writing via online, fax or mail bearing the students signature. Normal processing time is 3-5 business days.

Verifications - Verification of student records includes verification of attendance dates; graduation dates; major in which degree was earned; number of weeks completed; enrollment status; anticipated graduation date; and date of withdrawal or dismissal from USUHS.

Change of Personal Information - Currently enrolled SOM students may use the Online Service Form to update your name, address, telephone, USU box #, and other information. This information may be submitted online, faxed or mailed.

Withdrawal From School - Students who wish to withdraw completely from the University should report to Student Affairs to begin the process.

Thank you for visiting the Registrars Website. Check back periodically for new information and updates.