Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Phone: (301) 295-9669
FAX: (301) 295-3034
Information for all Civilian Track Applicants
General Admission Requirements:
- Application for Admission to Graduate Study, including personal statement of goals and application
- Official transcripts of course work at all universities or colleges attended
- Three letters of reference from individuals familiar with the academic work or scientific achievements of the applicant
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination (the Advanced Test in Psychology is not required).
G.R.E. Scores of 1100 or above are preferred and above 5 on Analytic Writing. To learn more about the GRE, please go to www.gre.org
- Application deadline is 1 January for consideration to the program the following Fall
- There is no application fee
- Must meet University and Department wide admission requirements as specified in the USUHS bulletin Graduate Education in the Basic Medical Sciences.
USU Graduate Education Online Application Sample:
The next eight pages are a sample of the online application that must be submitted to Graduate Education. The website to submit an application for Admission to Graduate Study is https://gapp.usuhs.edu.
The Uniformed Services University Graduate Programs do not discriminate against race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, age disability, marital status, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
Please contact the Graduate Education Office at 800-772-1747 for any additional information concerning the application. Direct contact for help is:
Interim Associate Dean
Dr. Gregory Mueller
Program Support Specialists
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com