Graduate Education: Current Students
- Graduate Student Handbook (PDF)
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
- 2013-2014 Thesis & Disseration Manual (PDF)
- Formatting Disserations & Theses
- Drop/ Add Form (21KB DOC)
- Course Descriptions
- Registration Information
- Master's Requirements
- Doctoral Requirements
- Graduate Course Description Form
Online Course Registration Information
The Online Registration System now uses your USU SSO username and password. This is the same username and password you use for Sakai and access to USU GMail from home.
- Select Quarter.
- Register for appropriate courses (coordinate with your Program Director if needed).
- Update your address and phone number (also inform the finance department if your address changes by emailing Mr. Greg Crum at email@example.com.
- Print your registration using the Print Icon. This will be your registration confirmation!!!
- Click Submit.
If you need to add or drop a course, you can go back in and make changes. You can drop or add courses up to 10 days after the start of the quarter. After that, you have to do it the same way that it's been done in the past, that is to come by the GEO office and pick up an add/drop form.
- 2014-2014SP = Spring Quarter 2014
- 2014-2014SU = Summer Quarter 2014
- 2014-2014F= Fall Quarter 2014
- 2014-2015W = Winter Quarter 2014
- 2015-2015SP = Spring Quarter 2015
- 2015-2015SU = Summer Quarter 2015
Key: F = Fall, W = Winter, SP = Spring, SU = Summer
If you have any problems, questions or comments, feel free to contact us at 800-772-1747 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.