Preventive Medicine and Biometrics: Faculty
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-4799
Bldg. A, Room A1044
Phone: (301) 295-9121
Brad Boetig, MD, MPH, Lt Col, USAF
Global Health, Assistant Professor
Trained in Pediatrics and Global Health policy. Staff experience at Joint Forces Command, and international experience with missions to El Salvador, Rwanda, and Ukraine.
- M.D. Uniformed Services University, 2001
- MPH, Global Health and Health Services Administration, USU, 2007
- BSE, Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania, 1997
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Global Health
Areas of Expertise
- Global Health
- Integrating Health Service Perspective into Joint Doctrine
Selected Recent Publications
Boetig, Brad. "Bilateral Institutional Relationships: A New Mission for U.S. DoD Medical Capabilities in Support of Health Diplomacy". Military Medicine. 177, 7:763, 2012.
"Medical and Public Health Civic Action Programs: Using Health Engagement as a Tool of Foreign Policy" World Medical and Health Policy Journal. Vol 2. 2010. Issue 1.
"Interrelationship of Culture, Economics, and Security in Afghanistan" Small Wars Journal. July 2009.
Board Certification in Pediatrics