Education & Technology Innovation Support
Below are two multimedia solutions developed to meet specific instructional challenges:
How can I present complex concepts (or typically misunderstood concepts) in a way that relates them to more familiar concepts?
How can I present a scenario covering specific information while also conveying a desired tone in a learner-friendly style?
In addition to creating multimedia solutions like those presented above, the ETI can also work with you to:
- Address the disparity between students' needs for interaction and faculty's need to cover a given set of content in a possibly constricted time frame
- Develop instructional strategies and activities
- Facilitate collaboration among learners
- Enhance problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Create products for both classroom and distributed learning environments.