Located on the CNRM Twinbrook Campus, CNRM Twinbrook Building, 12725 Twinbrook Pkwy, Rockville, Maryland
- Research computing server at USUHS (IBM BladeCenter acquired, highly scalable platform)
- Hosting for server-based analytical tools supporting BIC instrumentation
- Hosting for Translational Imaging Facility image processing and data system
- Server hosting arrangements at NIH
- Hosting for TBI Global ID and Human Image Processing Core data systems
Current Services and Activities
- Electronic data capture / electronic case report form (EDC/eCRF) systems in support of clinical protocols
- Participation in TBI community data standardization efforts supporting national TBI research and data repository project (e.g. common data elements, globally unique identifiers)
- Research computing infrastructure support (e.g. server-based components of instrumentation at USUHS)
- Supporting computing requirements of other CNRM Cores to achieve high levels of integration.
- Biospecimen Repositiory Core (integration of third-party biorespository data system)
- Image Processing Core (infrastructure support)
- Building a central data repository (data warehouse) supporting CNRM research programs.
Resources in Development
- Centralized informatics data repository (data warehouse)
- USUHS -- repository protocol approved
- Administrative support of clinical programs through information management systems, (e.g. protocol tracking, Recruitment core support)
Points of contact for information on core resources, policies, and procedures
- Dr. Yang Fann, Core PI, Email, Phone: 301-451-5153
- Dr. Ann Scher, Core Co-PI, Email, Phone: 301-295-3615
Access to the use of these cores is subject to CNRM review and chargeback fees may apply.