ASD Mission Statement
The Administrative Support Division (ASD)
- Provides professional travel services and serves as the Contracting Officer's Representative for the commercial travel office.
- Serves as the Records Management Office, developing and maintaining a standard University filing system.
- Receives, sorts, meters, and distributes U.S. and in-house mail.
- Provides transportation services and arranges for courier deliveries.
- Collects, maintains, and distributes federal, DoD, and University Instructions, manuals, and other publications.
- Duplicates or arranges for the professional printing of material.
- Provides copier management and engraving services.
- Provides and maintains cell phone/pager services.
- Acquires, develops, and maintains federal, DoD, and University forms.
The Administrative Support Division reports to the Assistant Vice President for Administration (AVA) and the Vice President, Finance and Administration.
The principal subdivisions of the Administrative Support Division Directorate are the Mail & Communications Services Branch; the Printing Services Branch; the Records Management Branch; and the Travel/Transportation Branch.