- Bringing together cross-disciplinary experts from diverse areas including systems biology, proteomics, genomics, microfluidics, artificial intelligence, automation and molecular biomechanics to further enrich the research and development of radiation biology.
- The symbiosis and integration of novel applications together with informatics expertise into the field of radiation biology.
- Identifying and discussing specific issues from biotech, -omics, trans-, computing, imaging and likewise platforms to build common analysis suite for radiation biology.
- Developing nanotherapeutic and high-throughput imaging approaches to overcome critical issues in biomarker applications and development.
- Discussing tenets of cloud computing for Radioinformatics data analyses and accessibility.
- Idea blitzing with emphasis on technology and application development for the efficient use of radiation biology data.
- Encouraging and promoting communication among scientists, educators, application developers, public health funding agencies, medical responders to further expand the field of radiation research.