- Friday, December 3: Christine A. Ege, CPT, USA, AFRRI: Laws, policies, and regulations regarding animal-care use.
- Friday, November 19: Nanette C. Parra, CPT, USA, AFRRI: Zoonotic diseases of laboratory animals.
- Friday, October 15: Regina M. Day, PhD, Assistant Professor of Phamacology, USUHS: Regulation of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene expression: Correlation with lung injury and pulmonary fibrosis.
- Friday, July 23 (DoD only): K. Sree Kumar, PhD, Radiation Casualty Management Team, AFRRI: Radiation protection by nutraceuticals: Tocopherol isomers and esters.
- Friday, July 16: Charles A. Salter, LTC, USA, director, Medical Effects of Ionizing Radiation Course: Biodosimetry tools supporting medical recording during radiation casualty incidents.
- Friday, July 9: Mark H. Whitnall, PhD, Radiation Casualty Management Team, AFRRI: Steroid radioprotectants.
- Friday, June 25: Alexandra Miller, PhD, Health Effects of Embedded Heavy Metals Team, AFRRI: Assessing depleted uranium carcinogenicity: Pros and cons of in vitro and in vivo approaches.
- Thursday, June 3: Susan R. Doctrow, PhD, vice president, research, Eukarion, Inc., Bedford, MA: Salen manganese complexes: Catalytic scavengers of ROS protective in models for diseases involving oxidative stress.
- Wednesday, May 19: Jean M. Muderhwa, MAJ, USA, Biodosimetry Team, AFRRI: Radiation-responsive protein biomarkers—Preliminary studies using the luminex technology.
- Friday, May 7 (DoD only): Vijay Singh, PhD, Radiation Casualty Management Team, AFRRI: Radioprotection and apoptosis studies with tocopherol succinate.
- Friday, April 30 (DoD only): Pataje G.S. Prasanna, PhD, Biodosimetry Team, AFRRI: Cytogenetic biodosimetry: Research and service activities.
- Wednesday, April 21: Roger Martin, MD, head, Molecular Radiation Biology Laboratory, Trescowthick Research Laboratories, Peter MacCallm Cancer Institute, Melbourne, Australia: Radioprotection by methylproamine.
- Wednesday, March 24: Two presentations, 10:30 a.m. to 12 noon: 1) Thomas B. Elliott, PhD, Radiation Infection Treatment Team, AFRRI: Inactivation of biological warfare agent simulants by ionizing radiation. 2) Michael O. Shoemaker, PhD, Radiation Infection Treatment Team, AFRRI: Combating terrorism directed through the U.S. mail: Radiation decimal reduction curve for Bacillus anthracis Ames.
- Friday, March 12: Gregory L. King, PhD, Radiation Infection Treatment Team, AFRRI: A potential role for probiotics in radiation GI injury.
- Friday, March 5: David McClain, PhD, team leader, Health Effects of Embedded Heavy Metals Team, AFRRI: Tumor induction in rats by embedded tungsten alloy fragments.
- Friday, February 27: Joel Lowy, PhD, Radiation Infection Treatment Team, AFRRI: Ionizing radiation inactivation of medically relevant viruses.
- Friday, January 30: Andrei V. Gudkov, PhD, chairman, Department of Molecular Biology, Lerner Research Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH: Natural and synthetic modulators of stress response pathways as radioprotectants.
- Friday, January 23: Dennis M. Klinman, MD, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration: Immunomodulatory activity of CpG oligonucleotides.